(1) Hand written notes by Bea Miller Wilkinson recording information found in
'Grandmother Harrold's Bible'. The date of the transcription is unknown. This
document is important in part in establishing the birth date of Huldah Julian Healey.
(2) Hand written note from ' Aunt Nelle'
(exact relation not known) to Bea Miller
Wilkinson, dated 22 September 1946.
This letter contains our only recollection
of the background of the Harrold family
line so far. Aunt Nelle speaks of the
family as immigrating from England,
settling in Massachusetts, migrating to
the Kanaway area of what is now West
Virginia and later on migrating through the
Cumberland Gap to Indiana.
(3) A letter from Mrs. George E. Broadway, undated, relating the family history of
Joshua Welborn, who married Phoebe Healey, the daughter of Hugh Healey.
(4) Transcribed obituaries of Jesse Harrold (1841 – 1911) and his wife, Lucinda
Harrold (1842 – 1912) from the Muncie Star, Muncie, Indiana. At the end of the
transcription is a list of births and deaths. This list mentions Joel Harrold (1808 –
1877) who I assume was Jesse Harrolds father. Joel would likely have been born in
West Virginia when it was still a part of the state of Virginia.
(5) A letter from Mrs. Art De Waard, dated 15 December 1966, giving information
on the Bundy branch of our family. Our branch of the family descends from Samuel
Bundy (1676 – 1740) and his first wife Tamer Symons.